OFFICE MOVING TIPS : Make Your Office Move a Breeze
Getting ready to make an office move? Moves of any type can quickly feel overwhelming, and an office relocation is certainly no exception.
Before you let the stress take over, relax and read our top tips for making your Columbus, OH office move flow flawlessly. Avoiding any unnecessary hiccups will make the process more successful (and stress-free!) for everyone involved.
Let’s take a look at some key points for planning and preparation.
Choosing a moving company: experience is essential
When you begin your search for the best Columbus mover available for your upcoming office move, you must do your homework.
- Look for a moving company in Columbus who is experienced in executing successful commercial moving services. Office moves require a unique set of skills and services that only an experienced company can properly provide.
- Reputable commercial movers will be able to deliver an estimate for their services, as well as guiding you through the entire transition process, from start to finish
- In addition to researching recent online reviews of various office movers, ask around—friends, families, colleagues, etc., for firsthand accounts and experiences of the companies they would recommend for the job, as well as those they definitely would not.
Familiarize yourself with your new location’s rules and regulations
- A definite “must do” when it comes to ensuring an office move goes smoothly is to be aware of any and all rules and regulations that your company will need to adhere to in your new space.
- These policies may even apply to your moving day routine, which you’ll need to be aware of prior to the big day in order to inform all parties involved.
- You want to get off on the right foot with your new landlord, any other building occupants, and nearby neighbors as well. When you’re clear on the expectations set forth for your company, you get assure things will go off without a hitch.
Start planning sooner rather than later
Being organized and on top of your move schedule is a definite plus when it comes to the office moving process.
- Begin by booking your move as far in advance as possible in order to give you (and your company) as much time to plan, pack, and prepare as you can.
- Make sure your search for the top Columbus corporate relocation company includes a look at E. E. Ward Moving & Storage Company. The E. E. Ward moving company has been in business since 1881, and is the oldest African-American owned company in the United States.
- In addition to serving thousands of satisfied residential customers, E. E. Ward offers extensive corporate relocation services in the Columbus, OH and Charlotte, NC areas.
- E. Ward will analyze all of the details involved in your upcoming office space transition in order to provide you with a free estimate. Having an idea of the total cost of the move will also help you in the move preparation process.
Ready to hit the ground running with your office move planning? Look no further than E. E. Ward Moving & Storage Company. Call or visit https://eeward.com/ to get started by receiving a free move estimate today!