- Make sure parking spots and walkways are cleared for the fleet to ensure a quick and safe delivery of your items
- Double check that you have all immediate use items such as important medications, toiletries, and personal items packed with you versus in the moving truck
- Take care of your driver and crew, offering items as simple as a water or light snacks. On hot summer days, waters are highly appreciated!
- If you have children, pack some items to keep them preoccupied such as coloring books or a movie to watch on a mobile device. However, make sure that your children are aware of where their items are going to avoid confusion and insecurity.
- Make sure that you have emergency numbers and the numbers of your driver and moving company.
- Once your move is complete, make sure to go over any important documents and payment processes with your driver and relocation coordinator.
Tips For a Stress-free Move In Day
If you’ve found yourself preparing for a move, but aren’t quite sure what you should be doing, E.E. Ward is here to help! Our moving services and pre-move checklist can help to make your move as stress free as possible!Things to Remember on Moving Day: