Preparing for a Summer Move
The spring move season this year looked a bit different than past years. The novel coronavirus shut down many parts of the country and effected nearly every business sector across the board. Springtime is usually prime moving season, but this year many people put their plans on hold for fear of safety. Now with many parts of the country beginning to open back up, people are considering relocating once again. Chances are it’s going to be a busy moving summer, so get your plans in order quickly to ensure that you will be able to move when you want to. Here are some tips for preparing for a summer move.
- Get multiple estimates: contact moving companies to determine the best rate for your move.
- Ask about COVID action plans: some moving companies are taking safety precautions more seriously than others. Ask your moving company what they are doing to keep customers and employees safe.
- Get your house in order: make packing easy by organizing ahead of time. If you are putting your house up for sale, do small things like maintaining the yard and deep cleaning to make it more presentable.
- Keep tabs on your health: with the current pandemic threats it’s very important that you maintain good health if you have a move in the future. Stay hydrated and take plenty of vitamins to keep your immune system healthy.
- Get excited! Moving is a great opportunity to make your new house a home. The height of summer is a great time to set down your new roots.
If you’re preparing for a summer move, follow these tips to make it a success. For all of your moving and storage needs call E.E. Ward – we are looking forward to serving you!