Moving Season is Approaching – 5 Benefits of a Spring Relocation
Spring is right around the corner. The season brings with it lots of change, growth, and renewed energy. Spring is a time of new beginnings. What better time of year to move than spring? A new house, a new town, a new adventure! Below is a list of benefits for a spring relocation.
- Spring is less popular than summer – summer is the busiest time of the year to move. Moving in spring will make it easier to schedule your move date for the day that you want.
- Finances – similar to the above benefit, moving in spring might save you some money on a moving job compared to summer rates.
- Good weather is more likely – having a nice day to move is more likely in spring than in late fall or winter. Just look out for the rain!
- New community – if you’re moving to a new town or city, spring tends to be a great time for local gatherings. Everyone is ready to go outside. See if you’re new community has any events in the near future – festivals, picnics, and live music shows are good places to meet new people.
- Good time for outdoor work – spring is a great time to spruce up your new place and make it your own. Start a garden, set up a new swing set for the kids, or paint your front door a new color.
Wherever you plan to move to this spring, E.E. Ward can help you get there. Contact us today for more information concerning the moving and storage services that we offer. We would love to help with your spring relocation. Happy spring!