Thanks to E E Ward, you’re all moved in to your apartment, now what? Here are some inexpensive ways to decorate and organize!
1. Key holders: If you’re anything like me, misplacing your keys as a busy college student seems to happen pretty often, especially when in a rush. These cute and easy to make key holders are perfect for decorating your front door area and keeping you on track.
2. Mason Jar Kitchen Décor: These mason jars are a great way to keep your kitchen organized and add some decoration. You can paint the jars your school colors, room mates’ initials or any design that fits your kitchen.
3. Shower Hanger: Sharing a bathroom can be tough, especially if there’s 3 or 4 people to one! This shower hanger adds storage to your shower without the added price of a store bought organizer and can be personalized to add up to as many buckets as needed.
4. Juice Bottle Snack Holders: Instead of paying 10+ dollars on cereal/snack holders you can clean out your old juice bottles and fill snacks with those! They can also be decorated and displayed as another way to personalize your living area.
5. Picture Frame chalkboard: Keep track of groceries, homework, to do lists or just draw a design to add decoration.