E.E. Ward’s Moving Tips
E.E. Ward Moving & Storage Co. is here to help with your everyday moving needs. For the next couple days, your Columbus mover will be providing you with a handful of tips to follow. It can be difficult making sure you have covered all the bases. Check out the tips, stay ahead of the curb, and let E.E. Ward tell you how to move with ease.
- Make sure your moving crew has a working phone number for you at all times.
- Pack a box containing items you will need immediately upon arrival at your new home – toilet paper, soap, light bulbs, paper towels, etc.
- Dressers will be moved with the drawers full – make sure you remove any breakables and/or valuables.
- Dispose of flammables such as fireworks, cleaning fluids, matches, acids, chemistry sets, aerosol cans, ammunition, etc.
- Drain fuel from any lawnmowers and other machinery, and discard partly used cans of oil, paint, thinner or other substances that might leak.
Make sure to check back for more moving tips. Skim through the other great articles our site has to offer. Do not let the thought of moving stress you, E.E. Ward is here to help you move with ease.