Can you believe it? Part 3 of E.E. Ward’s moving tips has arrived. Check out the last two articles full of helpful pointers for any kind of move. E.E. Ward Moving & Storage Co. is dedicated to being your Columbus mover and wants to provide the best moving experience possible.
1. Obtain a written appraisal for antique items to verify their value. E.E. Ward will assist the customer in securing sufficient insurance to protect high value items. We aspire to deliver furniture in the same condition as when it was packed and picked up.
2. Avoid waxing or oiling wooden antiques and fine wood furniture prior to moving because some products may soften the wood, making it vulnerable to imprinting from furniture pads.
3. Think twice before dismantling your outside TV antenna or dish; a new one may cost less than moving the present one. Check your provider options in advance of your move. For instance, condo associations will not permit dishes to be installed, compared to a private residence. And service providers vary state-to-state.
4. E.E. Ward will coordinate any additional speciality services for moving items as hot tubs, pool tables, pianos, and some exercise equipment. Our goal is to make your relocation seamless and minimize customer stress.
5. Contact us about PRE and POST move servicing of washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, grandfather clocks, hot tubs, satellite dishes, etc.
Do not worry, there are still two more articles worth of suggestions to come. Try not to be a stranger and keep checking E.E. Ward’s blog page, there is no such thing as too much information.