Welcome back to the second part of E.E. Ward’s Moving Tips. Make sure not to miss out and read part one to catch up on the great tips E.E. Ward Moving & Storage Co. shared with you. As your Columbus mover, we want to give you the smoothest moving process possible. This is our way to help you move with ease.
1. Carefully tape and place in individual waterproof bags any jars of liquid you plan to take with you.
2. Refillable tanks must be purged and sealed by a local propane gas dealer.
3. Discard non-refillable tanks.
4. E.E. Ward Moving & Storage does not permit shipment of any propane tanks.
5. Have rugs and draperies cleaned. Leave both wrapped when they are returned from the cleaners.
Plenty more tips to come, keep checking back for the next installments. Do not deprive yourself of the other helpful tips, tricks, and announcements E.E. Ward has to offer.