E.E. Ward has Creative Tips to Help You Beat the Heat
Summer is a very active time of year. It’s also a season in which many people spend the majority of their time outside. During the middle of the summer however temperatures are peaking, requiring individuals without shaded yards or swimming pools to think outside the box if they have any hopes of remaining cool. So as the summer continues, E.E. Ward Moving & Storage Co. is here with creative DIY tips and ideas to help you regain control and enjoy the rest of your summer.
- Keep a spray bottle full of ice water in the fridge. When you feel yourself getting over hot, turn the sprayer into your own personal mister.
- Store moisturizers and lotions in the fridge over the summer months. Not only will help it to stay together, when you apply it to your face and body it will be refreshingly cool.
- Drinking cold water and chewing minty gum is a quick trick to keep you cool. The reaction of the two will give you an instant cooling effect.
- Get creative and DIY your own air conditioner. Just place a frozen bottle of water directly in front of your fan. This will cause the fan to blow very chilly air while preventing you from overheating. Make sure to sit close to get the full effect.
- Make your own Popsicle. The best part of creating your own is that you can put anything you want in them and all you need is a Popsicle mold tray.
- Have a water fight; it’s a great way to keep cool, just find some open space and have at it. Not only will this keep you active, but it will also cool you down during the process.