With the holidays approaching, a very happy time can quickly turn into a stressful one! With the dinners that need to be cooked, presents that need to be wrapped, and houses that need decorated, the list seems never-ending. In an effort to help everyone have a happy, calm, and stress-free holiday season, E.E. Ward has thought of a few tips to help everyone get through the holiday season. Check out our list below!
• To-do Lists- As you think of things that need done, write them down. Or even start the list in your notes on your phone. This way you always have it on you and it makes it hard to forget anything!
• Buying vs. Baking- Don’t feel like all of the holiday treats that you will be contributing this year have to be made by you. Mix it up and make certain goodies, but buy the others. This gives you more time to focus one that special recipe you have that everyone loves!
• Traffic- The holidays are filled with traveling, which means traffic and lots of people on the roads and at airports. The most congested days are always the day before and after a major holiday. If possible, try to avoid traveling on those days and leave a day earlier!
• Wrap as you go- Wrapping presents can be very time consuming if it is saved until all presents have been purchased. This is why we recommend wrapping each present as your purchase it!
• Remember what the holidays are all about- At the end of the day, time spent with friends and family is more important than the perfect party. So if every little detail isn’t going as planned, don’t stress!
If you have any strategies or tips that you use, please let us know share them on our social media pages!