2 Week Pre-Move Checklist
If you’ve found yourself preparing for a move, but aren’t quite sure what you should be doing ahead of time, E.E. Ward is here to help! Our moving services and pre-move checklist can help to make your move a stress free one.
Things To Do 2 weeks Before Your Move:
- Reconfirm moving arrangements with your moving coordinator and make sure you have completed your high value inventory form.
- If you’re moving to or from a building with elevators, contact management to schedule use of the elevators during your move.
- Make sure that items in attics, storage, or other hard to reach areas are moved to be easily accessible for the driver and any other movers.
- Make sure vehicles, boats, and other recreational vehicles are properly serviced for the new location and that all personal items have been removed from within.
- Refill any prescriptions necessary and transfer them to your new pharmacy. Make sure any refilled prescriptions stay with you throughout the duration of your move.